Friday, 19 February 2016

Pantry upgrade..well lining paper really..

Hello all how you today?
Welcome to Rosie who is following me on Bloglovin..hello.
When we redid our little Pantry i ordered some pretty paper to cover the shelves..it arrived on Wednesday..and thankfully i ordered 4 rolls which we managed to use to cover all the shelves..i had a tiny strip left..i breathed a sigh of relief when we covered the last shelf. I honestly thought i would have to buy more..but nope we did it.
I think it just finishes it nicely.





It is so much brighter in there and even hubby reckons it looks good.
I can see exactly what i have got..i put all my flavourings and colourings in a tub,also the packets of Dream Topping,Superwhip,Custard and Cooking Choclate in another one...A little basket also has my herbs and spices in..
So there is my finished Pantry..
Sara

6 comments:

  1. Very cheerful paper, love the look ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, it looks great, well done you and it is so bright. I love the paper.

    Much love
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look good - I agree with 'hubby'. Those white and strawberries are well executed - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Practical and pretty; perfect!
    You have inspired me to get cracking on the spring cleaning - starting with the pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really does look good.I have pantry envy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very pretty. When we eventually have a new kitchen I'm planning to have new shelving in my pantry, at the minute I have to put certain things in certain places as we're a bit wonky and bouncy.

    ReplyDelete

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.