A little annoyed..update

Hi all i hope that your all ok..
Well at the weekend i listed lots of girls coats and Winter Boots..plus some trainers on Ebay..i have got lots of watchers which is fair enough and have sold a pair of Trainers that is good..but just one thing is really bugging me..a coat sold on Sunday..and is still not paid for..i have emailed this person and Ebay has sent her an unpaid item remainder..still no payment...this is really annoying. No communication at all..which i find a little rude to be honest..if she doesn't want it then tell me and i can relist it. Before she "bought" the coat i had a few enquiries and 7 watchers..just wasting my time really.I could have sold the coat properly by now.
I am annoyed ...
Do you sell on Ebay ladies..do you get any time wasters like this?
I try so hard to be patient and polite and answer all questions.
Ok rant over..
sara

Ok so now the buyer wants the coat but can't pay till Monday..apparently her phone was broke..seems a bit strange that my messages didn't get through but the moment Ebay send a reminder and Bingo the phone works..not going to sell her it..i am thinking she will cause trouble.
Amazing though that after all this time she can get in touch..
sara

Comments

  1. I have had mixed results on ebay - mostly good, but one or two timewasters. I have also sold some stuff on Gumtree but actually had more timewasters on there, people making enquiries and then never following them up. I hope you get the stuff sold soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanks..i honestly wouldn't mind if she messaged me and said she wants it but can't pay til she gets paid..i would gladly put it aside..
      sara
      x

      Delete
  2. I have been selling my unwanted items on Ebay the last few weeks, and I have had 2 buyers p**s me about, so damned annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it so annoying..i don't buy anything if i can't afford it..and then you get the ones with a million questions but never buy..pah..
      sara
      x

      Delete
  3. Yup, non payers on eBay are a total pain in the behind. I hadn't had one for ages but last week I sold something and 8 days later still no payment. I sent a reminder but have now given up and relisted. Never heard a word from the original buyer - very rude, and annoying!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ..i have the unpaid item assistant..bloody useless..i will just block that buyer and then relist it..
      sara
      x

      Delete
  4. I tried selling once on ebay, a few years ago. Listed ten items, sold one. Now I can't be bothered, I would rather give my stuff away.

    My friend used to have a shop on there, selling electrical goods, she was doing quite well at it, but a lot of hassle. She gave it up and went back to being employed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi..i don't sell very often and it is sometimes more hassle than its worth..this is going to be my last lot for a while i think.
      take care
      sara

      Delete
  5. I've never had a delayed payment but I have had two people say they haven't received a parcel and demanded a refund. I just felt on both occasions that it was a total con, as all of the other parcels I had posted at the same time had arrived safely. Some folk just want something for nothing. It does put me off selling sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue..i take no chances with the my item is lost scam..i send everything recorded and signed for..
      sara
      x

      Delete
    2. Hi, so far so good for me with eBay but I always send parcels 2nd class signed for Royal Mail. Easiest for me as post office is 2 min walk for me.

      Delete
    3. Hi my post office is just up the road but its so busy..last time i went i got stuck behind a rather fragrant person and almost passed out..
      sara

      Delete

Post a Comment

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.

Popular Posts