That lovely feeling..

Hello all,how are you today?
The sun is shining and birds are singing away and fltting aroud.
I heard the frogs and toads doing their calls last night and for the last few nights..so we are hoping to have little tadpoles in the pond again this year.
It was a good frost last night and my grass looks all white at the moment until the sun gets around the house and it disappears.
I went into the greenhouse yesterday and found these little seedlings all coming up.
Brussels

Tomatoes in the square pot at the front in the pot on the left is melons and courgettes.In the pot on the right are pumpkins and cucumbers.These are in my husbands homemade propogator.
Its a lovely feeling to see them .
It amazes me that theses tiny little things will soon be feeding us through the summer and beyond hopefully.
Have a great day everyone.
ftm

Comments

Popular Posts