99p bargains..

Hello all,you all ok?
Well we had frost and snow again today..weird weather..mind you its typical really,seeing as we just started the garden overhaul we really should have expected the weather to put the mockers on it. Nevermind.
Anyway..i was so pleased and surprised the other day as i won some very nice bookends for 99p..i suppose it helped that the ending time was a quarter past midnight..i put a bid on not really expecting to win them but i was so happy i did.
They arrived to day..and i did actually look them up and saw they sell for far more than i paid including postage which was £3.00..so for £4 i got some brand new superb bookends..



Aren't they cute..
Do you look for the 99p bargains .
sara

Comments

  1. I'm enjoying your blog. The bookends are very cute. Anything pink is a favourite with my daughter. I've never thought to look for the 99p bargains, although, at the moment I'm trying to concentrate more on selling. You got a good deal there. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jules..glad your enjoying reading it..they are very cute and my girls too love anything pink..i too am concentrating on selling to clear my spare room..
      sara

      Delete
  2. I do, you get some lovely things don't you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI..o yes i have had some lovely bundles of clothes for 99p and a few household things for that price too..
      sara

      Delete
  3. Wow, gisela graham for 99p, you did do well! I tend to stick to car boots and charity shops rather than online auctions, I guess I should give it a go too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire..yes i know i couldn't believe i actually won them for 99p..i love carboots but having no car to get to them makes it few and far between when i can go..i love Charity Shops but am finding some are getting expensive.
      sara

      Delete
  4. They're lovely! yep, I look for 99p bargains. I'm currently wearing a 99p dress and 99p pink suede Autograph shoes :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O good for you..i love my 99p bargains..much cheaper than charity shops at times even with postage and packaging added on.
      sara

      Delete

Post a Comment

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.

Popular Posts