Happy Easter everyone..

Had to put that up..
I have made the girls a little Easter Basket for tomorrow..
Last week my mum gave me this little basket..i immediately knew what i wanted to do with it..


 Inside they have a Chocolate Lamb..little bars of Chocolate..i also bought them a special piece of jewellery each..from to them..i bought Iris a beautiful little necklace that has " I love you to the moon and back" engraved on it..and for Fern i bought her a silver bracelet with a little charm that has a beautiful quote of " the bond between a mother and her daughter is forever"..
We also made a Wreath for the front door...with some old decorations we found in the Easter Box..
So i hope every one has a lovely day tomorrow..not too much Chocolate and i hope the weather improves.
take care all
sara

Comments

  1. Ooh is the jewelry 'florence scovel'?
    I bought my daughter a necklace at Christmas which says 'I love you more' (It's always been our little game) and it's quite beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie yes they are beautiful little designs..
      Iris and i have a saying of " i love you around the world and the galaxy, bottom of the ocean in the deep blue sea"
      sara

      Delete
  2. That's such a sweet basket, and lovely sentiments all around.
    The little cartoon surely did make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..i like to do something nice for them at Easter and the cartoon made me chuckle too
      sara

      Delete
  3. Happy Easter to you all. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.

Popular Posts