Would you believe it..

 Hello everyone , how are you today?

I have taken a few days to calm myself and also try to wrap my brain around what happened?

As you know i was waiting for the Council to come and do my kitchen ceiling, they had already let me down last week and after a phone call, i got no apology just a text to say it would be Monday. We did it all again and emptied the kitchen and for what, absolutely nothing, no one turned up at all with no call to let me know what was going on. I called and got told that they would look into it and then ring me back, this never happened and to be honest i was beyond angry and wouldn't trust myself to speak politely to them at this point.I decided to leave it, i am fed up of being let down , lied to and no apologies. F**k em is now my motto.

Surprise surprise i did get a text with a small apology and now my ceiling is booked in for work to commence on the 14 to the 16th of October as i say F**k em. 

I am going to escalate this with my local MP who hubby and i worked with a while back and see if he can do something about the total lack of care and unprofessionalism of it all. I do not care if people get in trouble or are written up , beyond p*ssed off is now my natural state and i do not like it. 

We have now put everything back in the kitchen and i will not be removing it until the workmen knock on my door, i am tired of my home being disrupted and upskittled because they can't sort their  arse from their elbow.

So yes i have been silently stewing and plotting revenge😈.

Love Ftm


Comments

Popular Posts