Little treasures..
Hello everyone , how are you doing?
So after all the annoyance this week i found something to cheer myself up, well at least stop me swearing aloud for a while. I had to pop to the Post Office to return an item, whilst in the queue i spotted 4 little beauties just sitting on the book shelf. I couldn't believe my eyes and was almost hopping on the spot.
I found these for 50p each.
Four absolute little bundles of joy. These will be added to my collection, i only have 12 now but i will get there.Another perfect thing i got was a Corn Shucker..i bought a pack of 3 from Amazon for £6.99..honestly they are one of the best little gadgets i have bought. True they are a bit messy and it is definitely an outside job, i had to clean down the worktop, wall and tiles after doing just one.
I am the only one that will have Sweetcorn with every meal if i could, so having them shucked and in a bag is much easier for me to grab a small handful and quickly do just for me.
All in all by Thursday i was back to being a happy bunny again.
I do love finding little bits and bobs and gizmos and gadgets that actually bring me joy and are really useful.
In the garden we had 4 young Pigeons all creched together, absolutely lovely to see.
We have a cheeky Squirrel that visits every morning and has a wonderful time running up and down our trees and then along the fence and over he goes. His tail is not that fluffy and he looks not as bulky as the adult ones. But he is cute and also too quick for me to get a picture but i will one day.My lovely Fionna gave me a bag full of Autumn decorations, i cannot wait to put it all out, how ever i am waiting for the Autumnal Equinox to do it or maybe a little before the urge is getting stronger.
I gave in and did it anyway..
I love it and feel all cozy and ready for the darker nights.
Have a lovely day everyone.
love Ftm🍁🍂















I never knew that there was a tool specifically for shucking corn. Every day's a school day!
ReplyDeleteI came across a tool that cores an apple and cuts it into slices at the same time. It was tucked away in a box of bits and pieces my husband bought at auction. I would never ever have spent money on one yet now I wouldn't be without it. My son has an apple every day and likes it cut into slices and the core removed (special needs - very fussy about things like that) so that little gadget saves me time every day.
It's amazing what makes us girls happy!
Hi Tracy, you are so right it is amazing what makes us happy. i love my corn shucker it works amazingly well, we too have an apple corer and peeler , i love it especially when i making pies or crumbles and i can go a bit fancy with the slices. Our youngest is also picky about how her food is presented to her, it must never touch each other.
DeleteLove FTM