Let down by the Council..

 Hello everyone , how are you all?

This week is one i have been waiting for . The kitchen ceiling was supposed to have been re plastered on Wednesday. We stripped out the kitchen and hallway , making the rest of the house look like an up skittled charity shop. And guess what folks, they never turned up. I am furious and seriously disappointed in the contract manager that promised me it would be done, obviously it meant nothing. I rang the Council to find out exactly what in the world was going on, to be told they would ring back. This never happened instead i got a text, a bloody text, no apology just a new time of Monday. I am beyond disgusted and i think i actually invented some new curse words. So  i will be making a formal complaint and could careless if it gets them in trouble.

Rant over everyone, normal service will be resumed.

Love Ftm💙

Comments

  1. A formal complaint seems like a very good idea. Whatever happened to good service, good manners and people who actually do what they say they are going to do at the time they say they are going to do it? It's not just contractors either. A relative retired from teaching in July. He is now back providing temporary cover as the person appointed to the post just never bothered turning up!
    What a crazy country we live in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.

Popular Posts