Warm enough for you!!!

 Hello everyone, how are you?

Well it's hot, hot ,hot and its not pleasant . Its bloody muggy and stuffy even the breeze is warm. I really thought it was going to break earlier when we had rumbles of thunder and a quick shower but no. The sun came back out and it was even worse. I probably shouldn't moan but it goes from one extreme to the other..chucking it down or boiling us. I am not wishing time away but i am looking forward to a cooler day tomorrow.

I had to water all the plants tonight , poor things all wilting in the heat, my cacti collection are totally loving it though.

The nights are slowly drawing in. I have my Alexa set to turn on the living room lights at sunset and it getting earlier, soon be time to snuggle up on the sofa.

I hope you all had a good day and the heat didn't bother you too much.

Love FTM🌻


Comments

  1. While things have cooled off a bit here on the Canadian prairies, it could cool a bit more and give us a bit of rain. Really tired of watering plants here.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hot at the moment, for sure, but the tomatoes are loving it (providing I water them properly!). xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.

Popular Posts