O i hope it is correct..

 Hello everyone and how are you?

I have been a little frustrated in the last few weeks, trying to get my laundry dry outside. The days start well but then the rain starts just as my laundry is almost dry..having to hang it on clothes horses, so with the weather predicted to be good for the next few weeks i am keeping it all crossed to get at least one line full finally dry but saying that yesterday i got it all dry so no moaning anymore from me. Well apart form the hail storm from hell and wind that was tornado style..i was getting concerned as it just kept going for about an hour..and the radio presenter said "showers are likely" that was no shower is was a bloody deluge. 
 Moving on..

I have taken down all the door curtains and put them in Vacuum storage bags with the hooks so i cannot lose them..i always put the hooks some where separate and think to myself i will remember where i put them..nope it doesn't work so i am keeping them all together now.

I have been experimenting with my left overs..Mashed Potato Balls are gorgeous and so easy to make.
What ever left over mash i have i add a tablespoon of Cornflour and mix it all so its nice and smooth , then i round it into little balls a very light spray with oil and i mean light..pop in air  fryer for 20 mins until golden and there you go..i let mine cool and then freeze them , i will soon have a bag full ready for a meal. Better than wasting it. I also made Potato Latkes..very nice when hot and you can Google the recipe as there are varying ones. I froze these as well. These are my little bags of spares just incase there comes a time when i have no Potatoes.

Our new to us Dining Table is lovely but i am worried about it getting marks on it from serving bowls..i only have so many boards to put them on, hubby made me a lovely long serving board out of the old dining table.
Now i can safely put dinner out without getting marks on it and everyone can just help themselves from one spot instead of having to play pass the bowls .

He made me 2 more so when we have a buffet tea i can just pop everything on them.

We had a wonderful visitor in the garden .



He must have stayed for about an hour..just sitting and enjoying some sun. How lucky are we, isn't he just beautiful.

We have finally painted the bottom of the stairs and moved bits around ..i could not believe just how much mould was under the paper..i stripped the lot and treated it, them painted it all. The hallway just looks cleaner fresher and brighter.

The allotments are looking good but hubby says we are still behind with planting and growing but if the weather is correct then he is confident we will catch up.

I bit the bullet and finally cleaned out the front pantry..it wasn't that bad..it just looked it.
I got rid of all my jars that were cluttering up the shelves and washed them and put them in my she shed.
I rearranged the shelves and gave every where a good clean and now i am warning everyone to put it back where you got it.


And finally in big news..our son passed his driving test first time.
Congratulation Dude.

🏆🎇🎆🎉

Everyone take care
Love to you all
FTM 🌼




Comments

Popular Posts