What a week

 Hello all , how are you?

It has been an accident week for me.

Firstly i was cleaning the condensation off the living room window and stepped back on to the light up Christmas Castle and hurt my foot i also snapped one of the towers on it. Hubby fixed it thankfully.

Secondly i was yet again cleaning condensation off the kitchen windows and my stool went one way and i the other, landing one the kitchen worktop edge leaving me with an Ostrich sized egg of a bruise on my hip and a little shaken up as well.

Thirdly i had an emergency visit to the Dentist to find out i have an infected tooth, so i have Antibiotics and also a new Cannestan Tube all set and ready for the inevitable Thrush that is about to come.

So i am now hopefully accident free for a long while and i can sit back and relax to enjoy my Christmas.

I am so looking forward to Christmas and i am also very lucky to be all set.
Presents wrapped and stashed.
Gifts exchanged with family.
Food all prepped and ready.
House is sparkling clean and i am just about caught up with the laundry
No plans to do anymore shopping that's it all done. If i have forgotten anything well too bad i am sure we will survive.

Turkey Crown defrosting ready for me to cook tomorrow.

Gorgeous Christmas Cake from my eldest daughter Andrea.
My own little forest of Homemade Christmas Trees..hubby made them all..so cute.
The girls have made a Gingerbread House...

and a Chocolate Tree.
The dog has also had some treats..not sure he is that keen on them.

Jack the Carrot

Jack the Frog
He does also have some new toys and a squeaky Chicken which i am darn sure is going to either drive him potty or me.
After my dental visit i had to wait ages for my prescription and i took a long walk around Asda..and decided to treat myself to a candle.


£3 in the reduced section..and it smells gorgeous plus its a lovely colour glass jar as bonus.
I will be back tomorrow ,so long as nothing else happens to me.
Take care all
FTM 🌼

Comments

Popular Posts