Christmas Eve..

 Hello everyone , how are you?

It's Christmas Eve..and our house is busy.
The turkey has been cooked and ham is sliced all ready.
The salad is prepped and my fridge is literally bursting. I wrapped a few very last minute gifts this morning and the girls delivered cards for me.
I finally finished all the laundry and got it put away.
I took my parents gifts to them and then had lunch.
Lunch was actually ham and pickle toasties..yep you read that right toasties. We have a light lunch because tonight its our traditional Chinese takeaway..and we have the works and thoroughly enjoy it. It is something we all look forward to and save for it as a family treat and the leftovers are served up on Boxing day along with a big buffet.
Another tradition is to watch Arthur Christmas..
We all love this film and no one moves whilst its on..we had snacks and pop as a treat.
We used to watch The Santa Claus with our older girls and dude but this film came out when the two girls were little and now every year without fail we build up to watching it, all week we watch a Christmas film then the finale is Arthur Christmas.
Later on hubby will take the girls on a walk around the area to look at all the lights and whilst they are gone i bring out the posh table ware and tablecloth and bring down the food stash with all the goodies we have bought.
I love Christmas Eve..it is always busy and full of excitement.
I really hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas Day and beyond.
Thank you to everyone who reads and leaves comments.
Bless you all.
FTM🌼




Comments

Popular Posts