Post Office Goodies..

 Hello all, me again.

As you know i have a serious addiction to books. I love them(apart from romance)..you can find me with my nose in a book when i have spare time. As we say its better than propping up a bar.

Nice coffee and a book is my idea of relaxing.
Well for ages i have been buying my books from the Post Office as all money goes to Macmillan .
I though 50p per book was good..so i limited myself to just 2 at a time..that was until Fern told me they were only 20p..now hold on wait a chicken minute..What???
Now either i have been paying 50p and no one told or they were only just reduced in price..nope the sign has been up since Easter and the girls behind the counter never said a word when i paid £1 for 2 books when it should have been 40p. That will absolutely teach me to read the sign and also wear my fangling glasses😦.
So anyway i had a good rummage(i love a rummage) in the bookcase and basket and got these.

I handed over £1 and walked away quite happy.
My to be read pile is enormous and i am now on a self imposed book buying ban. I have no more room and they will keep me going all though the rest of the year.
Lets see how the ban lasts😅.
take care all
ftm

Comments

Popular Posts