Dining room..just a tweak

 Hello everyone, how are you all?

As you know i am on a mini mission to redo my home on a budget. Re using paint and wallpaper, making the most of what i have.

So a few years ago my hubby put up bookcases in the dining room for me. They are brilliant but i thought they didn't pop like i wanted them too. Little bit bland on colour.
So i decided to paint the back of them..a thankless and monotonous job if ever there was one..but i persevered and did it.

Before..

During..


After...

I put up the new curtains and sorted all the school stuff and gave away what we don't use anymore.
Took my Chandelier to bits and cleaned all the drops and it now sparkles again.
My room looks cosier and now i just have the one wall to do and its all done.
I have to wait for hubby to buy a new computer table and sort his bits out so i can get on.
But so far so good.
I already had the paint and the curtains were my bargain buy off Ebay.
I love it.
Have a good day everyone.
ftm

Comments

Popular Posts