Porch is done..

 Hello everyone how are you?

So i have finished my porch thanks to my hubby helping me. 
Can you remember how our ceiling looked with that awful holey stuff..never did find out what it was but we decided to clean it up and paper over it.
The ceiling went from this 
to this


After numerous coats of paint and lots of gloss..we were finally ready to paper.




This is the hardest room to capture in pictures..but i am sure you get the gist.
White woodwork with Intense Blueberry emulsion and left over wallpaper for the main wall.
The only things going into the porch are our bins.
We had a total move around and found tons of crappy stuff that got recycled and binned.
We actually took down a door so we had more space to hang my clothes horses..they would trip at least 3 out of the 5 people in this house a few times a week. I didn't want to get rid of them so the door had to go.
We put up an extra shelf for storage and cleared out coats, jackets and shoes..it is now streamlined.
I have space for both of them and no one trips.


We have saved the door just incase we need to put it back at some point.
As this is the porch area and my back door is one of those council jobbies that allows you to see daylight down the edges and feel the breeze we have a very thick door curtain for the door and i have another one for here incase it gets too cold.
So the porch is done and it wasn't expensive.
I think it looks lighter, cleaner and tidier.
Now for the hallway.😃
Have a wonderful day
ftm



Comments

Popular Posts