Up doing the house..

 Hello everyone , how are you?

Well just because the cost of living crisis is hitting us it doesn't mean i can't decorate or updo my home.
I am aiming to re do the house for little money and some moving around of furniture. I am a member of Freecycle and also Olio..little disappointed with both at the moment as i put things on and when folks ask for them i agree time and date for collection then i have no shows and no messages . Quite frankly i am annoyed and thinking of removing the Apps from my phone. 

So do you remember this unit form a previous post
This unit was an absolute nightmare to paint and add the maps to the back of it.
I decided to move it upstairs into my bedroom.
Our original plan was to build a bookcase on the huge wall . Money has since become tighter so i moved furniture to get the desired effect i wanted.
I already had the middle unit and it just needed a few coats of paint and i found some old door handles in my odds and sods pot. I cleaned them up and bingo. Now i have a lovely long unit, with my family pictures and books that i wanted .
The picture frames on the walls were painted white and some new wall paper in them and its all done. For Zero pennies.
Makes my room feel lovely and cosy.

ftm


Comments

Popular Posts