My version of a quick and easy delicious Cheesecake

 Hello everyone , how are you?

Now a while ago i popped up a recipe for a no bake cheesecake. I wasn't that keen on it myself but the family loved it. It's totally not my recipe at all but one i found on Pinterest which led me to this blog

No bake Cheesecake

Now i have tinkered with it a little to get it just right in other words perfect for me 😉.


The reason it is square is because it will fit into my container.

So here is newly tinkered recipe.

One biscuit base. I make mine with 12 digestives and enough melted butter to make it firm in the pan.

1 tub of cream cheese..cheap one is good enough.

24 grams of caster sugar.

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

1/2 cup of double cream.

In other words i bascially halved the recipe.

Beat the cream cheese until smooth then slowly add the sugar and vanilla. I beat it until its really blended. I also pop the entire thing bowl and all in the fridge whilst i do the other bits.

Whip your cream until it has those lovely soft peaks and then mix it slowly into the cream cheese mix.

Make sure it is mixed other wise you can get a mouthful of  cream cheese and then one of cream..not good.

I spoon it into the base then pop it back in the fridge for a few hours.


Look at  that creamy deliciousness..mouth watering. This version is not as expensive to make as the other one but tastes just as good.

I do hope that you will have a go at it and think it's worth it.

Enjoy

ftm


Comments

Popular Posts