It's snowing

 Hello everyone , how are you today?

As i got up this morning and got myself underway i looked at the sky and it was pouring down and the temperature was 1.9 . Within an hour we had snow and temperature had dropped to -0.1. I swear ladies the day i don't get excited about snow i will just give up.


I now have a camera.. I didn't buy one i just borrowed Fern's for a little while.
Here is the wallpaper i was talking about.

I love it , maybe it's not everyone's cup of tea but i think it has changed the whole room.

I think it makes the whole wall look massive whilst not being in your face.
Lighter, brighter and bigger not bad for under a tenner and an hours work.
 Here is Iris working on her Japanese with Duolingo..have no idea what she is saying but it has sparked her interest and that is fine by me.


 Iris and i watched a film this afternoon with Hot Chocolate for her and a milky coffee for me.
My daughter Fionna made us some Hot Chocolate spoons for Christmas..so yummy. The little gift came with mini marshmallows and sweeties.
Perfect for an afternoon snuggle on the sofa watching a film .
I hope that you have had a good day people.
take care and be nice
ftm




Comments

Popular Posts