One urge settled..

Hello all, how are you today?
Yesterday i gave in to the urge and re-sorted my airing cupboard. i have to admit we all just opened the door and threw stuff in..quickly closed the door so no avalanche happened.
I tried to keep some sort of order but i had too much stuff. I have 3 big bags of recycling to go.
I ran out of vacuum bags and just need 2 more then everything can be stacked up.
I found a belt hanger and hung scarves on it.
I even found bath towels that had holes in them..couldn't fathom why i kept them. Normally i turn them into cleaning cloths or dusters. I have plenty of both and so they went into the bag.
This is before.
2 hours later it looks better.


 The only area that needs more sorting is this bit..but as i said i ran out of bags. Once they are in bags it will definitely look better.
There are 4 pairs of curtains not 2 oops.
4 quilted throws for beds,1 Candlewick bedspread,1 very large quilted throw for my bed.
2 beautiful baby blankets and 2 fleece throws
A little box for Panty Pads and some hand towels for accidents.
So not bad for an afternoon.
Next is the mantle piece in the living room.
Have a good day
ftm

Comments

Popular Posts