Just how i wanted it..

Hello all,how are you today?
Well the weather is going to take a turn for the worse tomorrow but its looking very dark here and its very windy.I have my washing out and keep looking out to make sure that
A,its not raining
B, its still on the line even though i have double pegged it.
The grey clouds are whizzing by with some very warm sunshine in between.

Can you remember last year my husband made me some trellis to go above the back gate with the intention of my ivy and clematis mingling together and creating a lovely cottage feel to the gate.
It worked...
This is the view from our side of the gate

And this is what you see when you come down the driveway.



Its moving nicely along the ivy and hopefully soon the two will be mingled beautifully.
Can you see the brown tips on the top of the ivy..the last couple of frosts got the new tips and burnt them.But its all growing back.

My hedge is starting to bush up at the front ..can't wait for it to be tall enough and thick enough so i can't see out on to the street.This also means no one can see into my living room..which really bugs me..especially when they stand looking straight in .

Hope you are all having a good day and ready for the storm tomorrow.
ftm

Comments

Popular Posts