Had a move around..

Hello all,how are you today?
Well i have had to move my doll house..little fingers kept poking the windows..so as not to get anyone into trouble i have removed temptation.
Thing is it left a gap..so had a switch around with plants and bits and filled the gap.
I put the doll house upstairs in my bedroom..all safe and sound.



I forgot to show you where i put the top of the bookcase that i removed in the hallway..

It looks okay where it is..and the plants that need some sun but not a lot are on top..the candelabra was £1 many years ago from an antique shop..the gols candles were given to me by my mum..i ve haused the cubbyholes to keep magazines and placemats in..plus my Yankee Candle,everything is tucked away all neatly.

I had a small clearout of the cupboard in the hallway and found this..i had totally forgotten about it.
I love it but unfortunately it has an issue..but it did work.I had to remove it as you need a touchtone phone to ring our doctors and also other places.I refuse to use my mobile as i don't give that number to anyone but family.
I have popped it on Ebay for spares or repair..such a shame as i love the old style phones.

Hope you had a good day.
ftm

Comments

Popular Posts