Apologies..

Hello all,how are you today?
Firstly i want to apologize for not blogging much over the last few weeks..
I have been caught up in school and christmas preparations.
Then i caught a rather nasty cold which seemed to suck the life right out of me..my poor husband also caught it..we are on the mend but not 100%  yet.
I had to go for my 6 monthly dental check only to find out one of my fillings has come away a little and that needs redoing..this week..i could do without the expense just before christmas but then i do not want to be in pain over christmas..
Now to the good bits..i received this and it literally made my day..

A beautiful fruit basket from my friend Marie,Jess,flora and Captain Pilchard..it was so unexpected that i cried..daft yes but a lovely and very thoughtful gift..so Marie, Thank You..all that is left of the basket is the Pineapple..which i am going to have with some ice cream.
So even though we were ill it was time to deck the house ..it took all day ..partly because we both felt ill and also because we have so much stuff to wade through.

living room tree
christmas cushions

my grans vintage baubles in a jar

book case with santas

A paper angel from when i was little

12p from woolworths

Dining room tree which the girls decorated

dining room fireplace

living room fireplace

livng room hearth

ceiling decorations in the living room

ceiling decorations in the dining room

making the girls work..lol
Even though christmas is coming and its a busy time we still have school work to do..
We will be breaking up from school on Wednesday..yay..but between now and then its normal school day.
ftm

Comments

Popular Posts