Almost got me..
I don't know about you but i am totally not keen on spiders..i try so hard not to kill them but try and catch them to set them free outside.But what happens when they are already outside????
I put my washing out this morning and went to get my prop and lo and behold this fella had made a web between the shed and my prop..i almost put my hand through his web..being a softie i left him/her alone.
I would automatically turn into a Karate master of epic proportions if i had touched the web😉the same as i do when i let the chicken out in the morning..i always manage to walk into a web..its not the web that bothers me but whats on the end of it..
And to my embarrassment i lost all sense of actually caring who can see into my garden this summer..how is that you say?
I was minding my own business when a bee went down the back of my t-shirt and proceeded to sting the life out of me..it hurt and in a moment of" i couldn't care less", i whipped off my shirt and i went one way ,the bee the other and shirt was tossed in the tree.My poor husband was stood looking shocked..he didn't know i was being stung and thought i had lost it😂..
My momentary madness was funny i suppose to anyone watching and not realizing what was happening.
Can you imagine what i would do if a huge spider was on me😲
ftm
I put my washing out this morning and went to get my prop and lo and behold this fella had made a web between the shed and my prop..i almost put my hand through his web..being a softie i left him/her alone.
I would automatically turn into a Karate master of epic proportions if i had touched the web😉the same as i do when i let the chicken out in the morning..i always manage to walk into a web..its not the web that bothers me but whats on the end of it..
And to my embarrassment i lost all sense of actually caring who can see into my garden this summer..how is that you say?
I was minding my own business when a bee went down the back of my t-shirt and proceeded to sting the life out of me..it hurt and in a moment of" i couldn't care less", i whipped off my shirt and i went one way ,the bee the other and shirt was tossed in the tree.My poor husband was stood looking shocked..he didn't know i was being stung and thought i had lost it😂..
My momentary madness was funny i suppose to anyone watching and not realizing what was happening.
Can you imagine what i would do if a huge spider was on me😲
ftm
Comments
Post a Comment
I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.