Autumn colours..

I love Autumn..the colours of the leaves, those crisp mornings and lovely sunny days.The nights drawing in and maybe some really cosy nights cuddled up on the sofa.
We have changed our decor a little to suit the season..
 Our creeper has changed colour..i love the way it has wound itself up the garden and is coming through the hedge..below is our front hedge between me and my parents..


 It looks like a flame of red going up the outside of the house..
 My Japanese Maple has changed colour too but it is hard to spot aginst the creeper.

 We swapped wreaths over
 We put up the banner in the dining room
 and the one in the living room...
 i love these..i found them on Pinterest..

 I will be out and about with my camera to capture more Autumn colours..
ftm👱


Comments

Popular Posts