Stepped on a sodding Lego..twice..

Hello all,how are you today?
Well today i was doing what i have been putting off for a while,getting all the work ready for school to restart next week. I am sure my printer was beginning to dislike me by the end of it..it seemed to get slower,but i got it all done. I sorted last years school work and put that away and got out the new school books and folders for them. I made some Beginning blends for Iris..using Colour Charts..she loved them and can't wait to get cracking..i will also use them as her weekly spelling tests.Fern has more Hand writing in cursive and also a lot of Literacy work..Fact finding,Verb work, and Lapbooks to do..she really enjoys them.
I was doing that in the dining room so the girls took over the living room with the Lego and Lego House..it was all over and i gingerly picked my way across the carpet only to step on a block..them little things are lethal..as i jumped off it i stepped on another..ouch!!!
 You can see the size of the box they have..that was all over the floor..i made them tidy it all up,then they cleared off and left it..its still here looking at me.No point putting it back upstairs as they want to play with it again tomorrow..so it can stay there.

 I saw this gorgeous picture the other day..turns out it is a set of pictures with a different girl for each month..i printed it and Fern framed it then dad put it up..i will change it every month..
 Can you tell i took over the table..mind you my printing it nothing compared to what Hard up Hester has to do at work.



So i am already to go for Monday..i just hope the girls are.
take care
sara

Comments

Popular Posts