All green..

Hello all,how are you?
Well thankfully the cooler weather has helped us to be outside a bit more and also enabled us to finish painting the fences and also the chicken shed..
 I am surprised every time i walk down the garden now at just how big it looks and is, and the colour..got so used to that awful red..my husband sprayed the paint on the fences it was much quicker.The shed below is the chicken shed..it just needs the windows and guttering sorting and its done.
 And here is an old ladder..it actually belonged to a neighbour and friend of ours Frank..he was the most full of energy and life of any 70year old i have ever had the pleasure of knowing..he was in my life for a long time and always had words of wisdom and plenty of jokes..the ladder he made himself and when he bought a new one he gave us this one..my husband made it safe and fixed it..i painted it..and now we can use it again..to our shame it was shoved behind the shed and forgotten about.

 I bought my husband a little sign for his shed..
The garden make over is coming on great and pretty soon we will just be able to relax and enjoy it.
ftm

Comments

Popular Posts