Is it possible..or just unlucky?

Hello all,how are you today?
Well for the past month this household has had nothing but a darn cold/virus making everyone ill.Then just as we think all is getting better..our son went and threw up and today he looks like Casper with sweat running down his face and ice cold feet..i mean is it another virus thats made its way into our home or the same one that has mutated.Its darn unfair if it has..the girls have only just stopped the fog horn coughing,hubby is definitely on the road to recovery.I was ill yesterday well i think it was..it felt like someone had taken my body to a party and danced all night then left me with the aches..i took a painkiller last night and slept it off i reckon..feel so much better today.
Is it possible to have 2 bugs at the same time..i am totally paranoid about handwashing after the loo and disinfect the door handles..plenty of fresh air blowing through the house as well.
I am hoping that no one else throws up now.
flowertotmum
💗

Comments

  1. Hi there this has been our household for the past few months. just as 1 gets over it another gets it. I was throwing up this morning ,feel a bit better now,its a vicious circle. i'm same as you cleaning door handles ,windows open ,washing hands all the time , someone sneezes i'm clean your nose wash your hands.


    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad i am not the only paranoid one about germs..i am hoping you feel better now we have had some sunshine and good clean air

      Delete
  2. Sara you might find it is the same virus.

    Jess and I had it for 6 weeks, and everyone I have spoken to, have said it lasts that long, or seems to go away and then comes back with a vengence.

    I hope you all start to feel better soon, I think the cough is the worst part of it.

    Love to you all and hope Sam feels better soon

    Much love
    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O Marie..i really hope you and Jess are getting better..its flipping awful isn't it..touch wood i seem to have dodged it..the rest of them haven't..the cough is horrific..poor simon,sam and iris are still coughing,they all look so tired from it as well..
      I hope you are recovering my lovely..hugs to you all
      sara

      Delete
  3. Oh dear....hope you're all feeling much better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they are as well..its not the nicest thing to have this time of year
      sara

      Delete
  4. Yep, I've had it for a month now and although feel quite a bit better the foghorn cough (brilliant description) is still here and driving me mad :-(

    I hope you all feel better soon, I think we all need some consistently warm Spring days, with fresh air and sunshine to drive the bugs away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O bless you sue..the cough is awful..i can hear Iris coughing most of the night and she has little red bags under eyes..my poor little flower..Hopefully the weather will pick up now
      I seriously hope you feel better and get rid of the cough..foghorn is only way i can describe it..its so loud
      sara

      Delete
  5. Hope you all feel better soon. Here in Virginia there are several different viruses are going around and luckily Eddie and I have escaped it, THANK GOD! I blame it on farming and fresh air for our good health and not going to the grocery store or any other public place without washing up good when we come home but we don't go out that much anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O i hope you don't get it..i seem to have escaped it..like i told my daughter i don't have time to be ill..i always wash my hands with what ever strong antibacterial i can get my hands on..i don't go out that much at all..prefer to stay home.
      sara

      Delete

Post a Comment

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.

Popular Posts