Thursday, 10 December 2015

The Little Christmas Tree..

Hello all..i am feeling much more like myself thankfully..having a nice surprise in the post made my day.
Todays little story is about a Little Christmas Tree who was overlooked and ignored because he wasn't big.
After a huge storm he was blown away..only to be rescued by Father Christmas who put him in the garden of 2 children,they took him home and finally he got his wish to be a proper Christmas Tree..after Christmas he was put outside..he thought he was going to be thrown away..only to be planted and looked after year after year by the children.







Lovely story..

8 comments:

  1. That is a very sweet Christmas story! X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah..yes it is really sweet..i loved it :)
    sara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww ... what a lovely story. When I was young I was told a similar story but at the end the Christmas tree was left to die outside and then tossed on the bonfire .... it traumatised me so much I couldn't have a real tree for years thinking of all the 'tree murder' going on.

    Yours has a much happier ending :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue o my gosh thats awful..Fern and i found my copy of the Little Match Girl..we read and were both bawling by the end of it..she wants to read it again as part of our Christmas Books..am doubtful i will let her.
      sara
      x

      Delete
    2. Yep, the Little Match Girl has that effect on me too :-(

      Delete
    3. Its so sad..need to toughen up a bit lol
      sara
      x

      Delete

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.