Home Happenings..

Hi all..how are you all ok i hope.
Well its been busy here as usual..we had a half term and are still on a bit of a holiday..the girls are reading being great helpers at the moment.
I baked again at the weekend and this time i made an Egg Custard for my lovely husband to show him how much i appreciate all the things he is doing for us at the moment.
Hubby had already had a slice..Egg Custard.

Cookies

Tarts

Sticky blobs
 This is our little pumpkin..he is not that scary..
 I had a witch and a princess for Halloween..we had a few trick or treaters as well..not too many and i do like they all had taken the time to dress up..i treated the girls to doughnuts for Halloween.
We had a relaxing week really..we went to our friends for a catch up and coffee..we had a grand-daughter for the day too..we watched films and had some popcorn.
I swept all the paths and washed the doorsteps..wiped down all the outside windowsills.
The dog had a bath.
We all had our haircut..and i coloured my hair..i haven't done it since the incident earlier this year..i am glad to say my hair is a lovely blonde.
My son started his job ..he had to complete some Safety Training first..he enjoyed himself and the people he is working with seem to be a friendly bunch so he is quite happy.
I had to go to the Library to renew my membership..and i took out some books whilst i was there.
So all in all a nice week..
What have you all been up to?
sara

Comments

Popular Posts