Vintage glasses for free..

Hello all..
Yesterday i had to go to the chemist and on my way i passed a house with a huge box outside that said.."FREE..HELP YOURSELF"..i had a look and found these..


The house belongs to a lovely couple who ran a charity shop..unfortunately they closed it due to ill health..and every now and then they do a huge carboot to sell the rest of the donated stuff and often give bits away..i honestly could not believe my luck.These glasses are exactly what my gran had when i was little..i have been looking for some for years at a reasonable price.I did offer to pay for them but was told no, they hadn't sold so it was time to give them away and i was welcome to them.The shop they ran was all in aid of Help for Heroes..they raised alot of money for the charity and still donate every time they do a carboot.
These are going to take pride of place in my kitchen when its done..
ftm

Comments

Popular Posts