Been shopping..guilt free..

Hello all..
I have been shopping today and thoroughly enjoyed myself..i received a gift card for my birthday last month.It was a wonderful surprise and in a shop that i love, JYSK,not sure how you actually pronounce it but i love going in the shop.
When i went in today they were having a clearance..my lucky day.I had a whale of a time..lots of tempting bits and bobs..but this is eventually what i bought.
 A gorgeous white fluffy throw for snuggling up and being cosy in the Winter
 These were reduced from£9.99 down to £3..i got the ones that spell out LOVE..
 Candle in a jar..
 Doormat..i love this as only read the quote the other day on Pinterest.
 Some lovely lights for our She Shed when it gets its makeover..
It was lovely to go shopping and buy things that i like the look of,,wanties not needed..frivolous spending maybe but i don't do it often and it was a real treat to hand over a gift card rather than cash.
ftm

Comments

Popular Posts