O my word..what a surprise!!

Hello all..how are you today?
Yesterday we emptied our savings jar..it was so heavy and we were expecting about £10 from it.


The bowl was almost full..my son put in a jar of coins as well.
My mum and dad took it to the machine in Sainsburys for me..you will never guess how much was in there.

£32.01..i was shocked..but its a nice shock.
That money will be spent on buying new bits for the garden.A swing ball set for the girls and maybe some other bits as well.
What a lovely surprise that was.
ftm👱

Comments

  1. very nice, someone once told me.. look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves...
    i put my small change into those self service checkouts at the supermarkets, now i'm wondering if i should get a jar to put it in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bree..i would if i was you..every penny helps and essentially every penny counts..
      ftm

      Delete
  2. It is surprising how it all adds up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never dreamed it was that much..gald it was though
      ftm

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.

Popular Posts