Love these..

Hello all..
Today i made some little treats for when we have icecreams or whipped puddings..
So easy and i have been meaning to make some for a while..






I made choclate spoons and some little Eiffel Towers..the spoons i popped sprinkles on..there were more but as soon as the girls saw them they wanted one..fair enough as they don't have choclate all the time..its considered a treat in this house.
I had the moulds for these for ages..but shame on me i never used them until today.
I am hoping they go down well with a bowl of ice cream..
ftm

Comments

  1. I've got the spoon mould and have only used it for Christmas gifts to go in a hamper, never used it for me - how silly. I shall make spoons this weekend and enjoy them myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you enjoy them..so lovely to top of a pudding
      ftm

      Delete
  2. Love those!
    I once bought a box of ready made ones as a gift - about 4 in the box for about £6 - so well worth making if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is expensive..the mould cost me about £2 off ebay..
      ftm

      Delete
  3. They are very yummy when you let them melt away in a mug of hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice..that is a really good yummy idea..bring on the winter lol
      ftm

      Delete

Post a Comment

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.

Popular Posts