Coincidence???

Hello all, how are you?
Ok this is strange ..my parents birthdays are on the same day..three years apart but on the same day.
Growing up i thought all parents had their birthdays on the same day.
It was only when i went to school i was shocked to find this is not the case.
Now, when i met my hubby i went to meet his parents, lovely people..,and i could not have asked for better in-laws to be honest.
So imagine my surprise to find out that they also have a birthday on the same day as each other..three years apart again.
Now how often do you think that coincidence happens. Not very i bet.
sara

Comments

  1. How strange but handy for joint presents!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue, just a note to say I wish you well but I do miss your blog!! Hope things are going great with your family.

      Delete
    2. Sue yes it is but it must get boring havijg to share..so i always buy separate..if only card companies would do joint cards..
      sara

      Delete
  2. That is quite a coincidence,

    My uncle lost his leg in WWII and while he was recovering, he met and married Aunt Betty, who lost a leg to Polio. They went on to live a very normal happy life. When I was a kid, I thought if a person was an amputee, then of course, they would be married to another amputee ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi yes that is a coincidence..its strange what you think when your little..i always thought dark haired people married dark haired people..strange how your minds work when your little
      sara

      Delete
  3. That really is unusual. I hadn't come across couples sharing the same birthday until we moved into this small village - and I do mean tiny - yet there are two couples who share the same date, but not the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elaine..it is isnt it..and then to meet another couple who share the day as well is so weird..bloody expensive at times too..
      sara

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It is.we always joke that makes our family unique..
      sara

      Delete

Post a Comment

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.

Popular Posts