Thursday, 1 September 2016

No, my husband is not babysitting..

Just a quick little thing..babysitters are people who get paid to look after your children..my husband does  not babysit our children when i go out,he looks after them .They are his children too..one more time now so it goes in ok.
Babysitters get paid..my husband looks after our children and doesn't get paid..only with kisses from 2 girls who totally adore him.And i suspect they have a lot more fun with daddy as all rules go out the window.
Doesn't  that just bog you off when people say "O is hubby babysitting"..i totally ignored the remark .
Rant over folks.
sara

10 comments:

  1. Sadly, some people just open their mouths without engaging their brain....bloody annoying though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jacqui..o yes it is..i had to bite my tongue.
      sara

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, I have had this one said to me and it is infuriating. I could not agree with you more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi..its so bloody annoying..i find it a daft remark to be honest..
      sara

      Delete
  3. Sara, I totally hear you and agree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie..thanks..it just pushes my buttons and makes me angry..
      sara

      Delete
  4. Yep, it used to drive me mad too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Scarlet..its infuriating isn't it
      sara

      Delete
  5. My daughter replies with 'No he is co-parenting'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue..o now thats a good one..i will remember that one.
      sara

      Delete

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.