Scraps of wallpaper finally used up

Hi all..well i have scraps of wallpaper in a big box just waiting for a craft idea or project to come along.
I found 2 small canvas pictures that look a bit  battered and also the Stag art work i did earlier this year looked a bit tatty too..i decided to redo all of them.
It didn't take long and Iris helped me..i can't wallpaper to save my life but i had a go at it..
 I got some wrinkles on the big one but at an angle you can't see them..
I think it looks ok and it was free to do and now looks nice on the wall in my bedroom.
sara

Comments

  1. Lovely wallpaper and lovely idea. Good to use those leftover pieces saves waste and money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi..exactly i love to reuse old things and get every bit of use out of something and it looks good as well.
      sara

      Delete

Post a Comment

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.

Popular Posts