Bargains and a mistake delivery..Updated..

Hello again..
Don't you just love a bargain..i love to look on Ebay and the 1p auctions..sad i know.
I found this little beauty for 50p..with free p&p..who could resist.
I think it will go well in living room..
Now to my dilema..i bought his cushion cover for my son's room for 55p..
I won 1 and paid for 1..so i was surprised when the post man handed me a big parcel this morning..i was thinking what the heck is this..
They sent me 6 of them..now i am an honest person and i emailed them and explained that i bought 1 and ended up with 6..no reply yet..but i was called a fool  by my son and also got told i was too nice for my own good by hubby..
So depending on the reply i could end up with 6 covers or having to send them back..
Do you think i should have kept my mouth shut?
sara

Update..the company got back to me..it seems there was a mix up in the warehouse..someone else ordered 6..so they are sending a courier to pick them up from me..it was nice to be thanked for my honesty.
sara

Comments

  1. Wow, I love a bargain what do you put in the search for 1 p deals?, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..you put in the search bar 1p auctions..you will get overwhelmed with the stuff on there..
    sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sara, that will keep me busy for a few hours x

      Delete
  3. The cost of sending them back is likely more than they're worth so they will probably tell you to do what you want with them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No reply from them yet..but i hope so..
      sara

      Delete
  4. If you hadn't of said something you probably would never have enjoyed them as you would have felt slightly guilty when seeing them. Now if they tell you to keep them you will enjoy them all the more for the very good deal you got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kellie..exactly i wouldn't be able to rest easy and yes i would feel guilty and not able to enjoy them..am hoping i do get to keep them.
      sara

      Delete
  5. You did the right thing.
    I love the bird one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you..i love the bird one too..its so cute
      sara

      Delete
  6. Honesty is always best...it sounds like it was the perfect teaching moment for your son who made that not so kind comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find if your honest it always comes back to you somehow..i rolled my eyes at him and gave him a glare..his dad told him to shut up and grow up and that being honest can pay off at times..he is irritating at times..
      sara

      Delete
  7. It's what I would have done too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its nice to know i am not the only one..
      sara

      Delete
  8. I ordered two cutting mats from The Works the other week and they sent me three. I had already paid for the order so I went into the shop and tried to pay for the extra one. They were astounded by my honesty and didn't know what to do so they rang head office who told me to keep it. I got an extra mat and a clear conscience. I told them I would have complained if I was one short so it works both ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats lovely..honesty pays off i truly believe that..
      sara

      Delete

Post a Comment

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.

Popular Posts