Trip down memory lane..

Hello all,how are you today?
I have been going through bags and boxes from our attic,binning a lot of it,selling some of it and donating the rest..my mountain is slowly becoming a hill.
I did find 2 lovely things today..this first one was actually mine when i was 2..so it is 46 years old..and in great condition too..
 My old pink poncho..my granny knitted that..
I found this amazing Coffee cup and saucer set..aren't they gorgeous..the cups are only 2 inches tall..it has Arcopal France written on the bottom..isn't it gorgeous..i have never used it at all..i am going to sell this one..

I have also decided to sell some of my hand bags..my lovely oilcloth bag..its a small one and so gorgeous but i have only used it twice..so its got to go

 This is my beloved Cath Kidston bag..i used this for years as a baby bag..it only has slight mark on the bottom but i don't use it..infact i can't remember the last time i did use it..so that has to go too.I was so over the moon when i received this from my daughter..i love it but its too big to use as a hand bag .

We have been busy for the last few days..hubby and sam have been at the allotments getting it all set and sorted..everything is in and they have got definite plans for the rest of it..so thats hopefully our Potatoes and Onions and Shallots all done for the year..we have only just had to buy a bag of Potatoes..not bad really seeing as we haven't bought any since last May..
The girls and i have been busy making little Easter crafts which i will show once we are all done..but it involves glue and paper mache which Iris loves doing but Fern is not keen as it gets down her nails..she was tutting away..haha made me laugh.
We are going to sort out the little borders in the back garden hopefully if the weather holds out for us.

I switched my Tariff yesterday to a cheaper one from the same supplier..its fixed until 2018 so no payments going up or down..i prefer to keep it fixed so i can budget for it every month..i also got a reward of an Amazon Gift Card..will keep you posted on that one .
Right i am off to have a bath then watch a film for the evening..
take care all
sara

Comments

Popular Posts