Happy Birthday Sam..

Hello all..how are you today?
22 years ago today my little baby boy was born..not so little now but still my boy..
 He was 7lb 140z of pure bliss..gorgeous little thing..totally adored by his big sisters..and to be honest we had to learn to dodge the pee when we changed his nappy..having had 3 girls before we never had to do that.
 Having a bath with me..
 Fishing with his dad.
He is such a lovely lad.
Happy birthday dude..
mum
x
As requested ..here he is with his big sister on her wedding day..

And just because i like it..all my girls and my dude..

Comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM, I think we should see a photo of how handsome you are now because your Mum and Dad are so proud of you.

    Hope you are having a great day

    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie..there he is with the girls..bless him..
      sara

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos .... Happy Birthday Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sue..he had a good day
      sara

      Delete
  3. Sara, what beautiful children you and Simon have, and my goodness how handsome is that boy of yours.

    Hugs to you all

    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie..i am blessed to have happy healthy children
      love you much
      sara

      Delete

Post a Comment

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.

Popular Posts