Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Accidental delivery but good news..

Hello all how are you today?
As you may recall i bought Iris some books from the Book People..they arrived in big box and then half an hour later another package arrived..these i hadn't ordered at all but they had all my details on them.
I rang the Book People today to explain about the accidental delivery..turns out its a computer glitch and they know its not my order..however instead of wanting them returned i am allowed to keep them as long as i donate at least one..Bingo..i did cheekily ask if i could keep one for my daughter and give the other one away on my blog..the man said yes..so ladies who would like a copy of Tom's Midnight Garden.



Just leave a comment and i will pick a winner on Saturday..UK only due to postage.
sara

13 comments:

  1. Dear Sara
    I love this magical story - it's one of those that will stay with you, no matter how old you are when you read it, like The Children of Green Knowe by L M Boston. Just wonderful!
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie..your name is in the hat
      sara

      Delete
  2. Ooh yes please, I loved Tom's Midnight Garden. When I was at school, way back in the dark ages, this was serialised for schools tv and we got to watch it sitting in the hall, craning our necks to watch it. Loved the story and would love to read it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thing for a company to do. I've really been enjoying your blog especially how well the girls are doing in homeschool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi..Yes i thought so as well..i thought they would want them back..your name is in
      sara

      Delete
  4. I would love this for my daughters (twins).

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna..then your name is in..
      sara

      Delete
  5. I feel a bit cheeky as I won your knitting needles for my daughter, but it's worth a try! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire..don't worry its open to all..your name is in also
      sara

      Delete
  6. I do love it when a company is generous like that. How nice of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can my name go in please mum? Xxx

    ReplyDelete

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.