Thank you..

Hi firstly i want to thank all of you who got in touch to wish me a speedy recovery..it is happening but slower than i was hoping for.
I feel so much better than i did last week and begginning of this week.
I have had a serious case of Tonsilitis and then i caught what i thought was a nasty little virus off my little one..it was violent and boy did i sweat..i started to have some trouble catching my breath at the weekend..i went to the doctors thinking i had a chest infection..no i have Bronchitis..strong antibiotics and steroids prescribed..still feel like a jelly baby and i can cough for britain but i am feeling much better.
I have missed posting but i have been having little cat naps in the afternoons when i do my posts. My husband has been brilliant..cooking,cleaning,washing and just about everything else..my hero.The girls have been absolute angels and been helping out around the house too.
thanks you all.
sara

Comments

  1. Good to hear you are on the mend, carry on resting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sue thank you..resting is my fave thing at the moment
      sara

      Delete
  2. I hope you are feeling better. The germs found a home in you. Take time and let your body heal. You only human after all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi joan..o your are right they did find a home..no more i hope.I want to get back to full strength and be myself again
      sara

      Delete

Post a Comment

I will reply to everyone..however i will remove if its rude or trolling.

Popular Posts