Thank you..

Hi firstly i want to thank all of you who got in touch to wish me a speedy recovery..it is happening but slower than i was hoping for.
I feel so much better than i did last week and begginning of this week.
I have had a serious case of Tonsilitis and then i caught what i thought was a nasty little virus off my little one..it was violent and boy did i sweat..i started to have some trouble catching my breath at the weekend..i went to the doctors thinking i had a chest infection..no i have Bronchitis..strong antibiotics and steroids prescribed..still feel like a jelly baby and i can cough for britain but i am feeling much better.
I have missed posting but i have been having little cat naps in the afternoons when i do my posts. My husband has been brilliant..cooking,cleaning,washing and just about everything else..my hero.The girls have been absolute angels and been helping out around the house too.
thanks you all.
sara

Comments

Popular Posts